MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2012, 11:54 PM   #19549 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Waiting for my dog to come in from his 4th walkabout this evening, hurting a little from MT, drinking a Rebel Yell and diet. I have cut back on alcohol, but not eliminated it. I'd be tearing my hair out. I have two teenage daughters, two jobs, a husband who is my intellectual equal and all that entails (Do not settle for anything less, or you're going to be good and goddamn bored).

At the end of MT, my kru's youngest son, 18 or so, disappeared and I figured he'd gone to the can. He came out in a Green Man-type suit with a tuxedo motif, hopped around on his long gangly legs and fell down. I'm not sure why he did this, but it made my night. I suspect if I'd had sons, they would have been zany like this. As it is, small swplet is an uber ham and is very excited to dress up like an Easter bunny and dance around on the sidewalk to promote the seasonal candy business her best friend's mom works for.

I think I'm getting close to testing for stripe in BJJ. Once again, there's gossipping and talk of changes in affiliation between my gym and Buffalo BJJ Academy. I'm getting so tired of this sh!t. I just want to train.

Sig Credit to Toxic