MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2012, 12:22 PM   #19573 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrus View Post
Got a bad hangover, it's starting to get better now. Last night some random drunk guy laid down some truth for me and my buddies, he said that after graduating college I'll be working in Finland, plowing snow.
And he also said that everytime he has been to that club, he's always ended up getting his ass kicked. I wonder why is that

Also, my schoolmate had been talkin to some chick, and she had pointed at me, saying "Look, he's handsome. But don't worry, you are beautiful inside." Got a confidence boost from that.

And last, but not least, I witnessed 2 dutch chicks makin out. We were having a conversation and from nowhere, those two started makin out. It was H-O-T. One of them was white-chick drunk and her name was Mary Ann, if anybody wanted to know.

So when I come visit Estonia you taking me out clubin right?

Credit to M.C !!