MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2012, 11:33 AM   #19574 (permalink)
Andrus
Featherweight

Andrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
I've been ROFL reading your last few posts in this thread. You need a sitcom. Bas and Rampage and me are the wacky neighbors, and Bas holds my hair while I puke from getting white-chick drunk and says, "Don't you ever do dis again."

Last I checked, you don't need to live in the Netherlands to smoke weed every day.

Not working today after a long day yesterday. I'm going to read and do some housework, then watch more of Hung, then MT at 6.
Thank you. The idea of buying shrooms and weed from a cafe is awesome. I just quoted Dre or Snoop Dogg "Smoke weed every day" it hit me from nowhere. After which the chick told her life story, what I remember is that she said she used to be an addict and smoked pot every day and that thanks to her dad she realized that it was wrong and got her shit together. By the way, her name was Valentina. And then we talked about mushrooms. It was real educational stuff.

Love speaking English, i wish more foreigners would come to that club, so i could practice it more. For the record, Fistpumping is awesome. I was beating the beat up too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
So when I come visit Estonia you taking me out clubin right?
You know this, man

Sig credit: Toxic

VIPFFL TEAM 2014
Cain Velasquez - Tyron Woodley - Alistair Overeem - Brendan "Big Brown" Schaub - Thiago Alves

Last edited by Andrus : 03-01-2012 at 06:17 PM.