MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2012, 12:47 PM   #19575 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrus View Post
Thanks man. awesome to buy shrooms and weed from a cafe. I just quoted Dre or Snoop Dogg "Smoke weed every day" it hit me from nowhere. After which the chick told her life story, what I remember is that she said she used to be an addict and smoked pot every day and that thanks to her dad she realized that it was wrong and got her shit together. By the way, her name was Valentina. And then we talked about mushrooms. It was real educational stuff.

Love speaking English, i wish more foreigners would come to that club, so i could practice it more. For the record, Fistpumping is awesome. I was beating the beat up too.

You know this, man

YEA BUDDY!!!!!!!

Credit to M.C !!