MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Assess and critique me please? *video*

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jackson7
MMA Fanatic

Jackson7 is a jewel in the roughJackson7 is a jewel in the roughJackson7 is a jewel in the roughJackson7 is a jewel in the roughJackson7 is a jewel in the roughJackson7 is a jewel in the roughJackson7 is a jewel in the roughJackson7 is a jewel in the roughJackson7 is a jewel in the roughJackson7 is a jewel in the roughJackson7 is a jewel in the rough
Assess and critique me please? *video*

I have a fight I can take on April 30th and I want to be POSITIVE that I will win. My strength are my hands my trainer says he's confident I could finish off any 0-0 fighter that I'll be up against by striking. I do have a bad tendency to drop my hands a little too low sometimes I know, my arms have been getting fatigued pretty bad lately and I've been struggling with it I'm workin on it though. I roll 85% of time with my trainer (6'3 200lbs) And another guy on the team Jake (5'10 205lb) So everyone I train and spar with weigh much more than me, I am 6'0 175lb plan on fighting at 170lb. Aside from my hands I have pretty solid low leg kicks, average ground game and fairly decent take down defense. the 205er Jake I roll with is a GREAT wrestler with crazy takedowns and I can defend them about 50% of the time so against 170 pounders I don't think I'll have much trouble, and last but not least my cardio and strength I would say are very good. I will be training tonight at 7 so I will have myself recorded for a couple rounds and post the video around 930-1000..I would GREATLY appreciate any tips, comments, critiquing basically anything you guys have to say and remember my ultimate goal right now is to find out and make sure I'm ready for a possible fight on the 30th of april
Jackson7 is offline   Reply With Quote