MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #594 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Great game - I've yet to enjoy the third installment... Having i hard time NOT bying it ATM - money are tight, still tempted though
Third one is worse than 2. It has the worst multiplayer (more expanded but more annoying things in it) and Uncharted 2 felt a lot more varied/interesting during the single player.

Still a great game, but you won't get anything out of 3 that you didn't already get better of from 2.

As for which Zelda is the best, my favorite is probably Link's Awakening - it's like a beefed up version of A link to the Past.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

*READ/IMPORTANT*
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote