MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ******* What Are you Watching *******

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2012, 06:32 PM   #58 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
I've been watching The Walking Dead and reading the comics at the same time. I'm on issue #35 right now and I'm beyond hooked. I'm glad they went a whole different way with the TV show because the comic would not have translated well.

Also,

Anthony Bourdain(from No Reservations)has a new show called "The Layover" and it is pretty awesome. He travels to different destinations around the world and pretends he is on 24 hours flight layovers and shows you all of the best places to eat/things to do in that much time. Everything is kept relative to the airport and hotel location, and he's been to each place so many times that you know he knows what's good.

No TV shows make me more hungry than No Reservations and the Layover though, so beware if you are munchie-prone.
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote