MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brandon Saling faces hearing over hate tattoos and criminal record

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Light Heavyweight

Joabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Yes, because Neo-Nazisim is totally all about promoting pride in one's heritage and is not about promoting one of the most heinous and violent hate groups in all of mankind.

It's totally a double standard against the poor white man!

The white man can't get no justice around here!
Nobody is more victimized than the white man in America...IT'S SO TERRIBLE!

I mean, look at all of the black dude's that tote Black Panther tattoos, and no one even says shit to them!

Hell, if a boxer joined the Nation of Islam, it's not like they would try to prevent him from fighting or anything...o wait....that already happened.

ahhhh

Ok....i worried i might get this kind of response, Ill just drop it. I didnt mean to cause offense
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote