MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brandon Saling faces hearing over hate tattoos and criminal record

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Middleweight

Joabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Hard to not offend when you defend a racist, child sex offending scumbag to promote some kind of highly questionable agenda that is completely off base in the first place.

There's a clear difference in supremacy vs pride. And it's not grey at all. Therefore, I have no choice to assume anyone who can't see it is just an ignorant bumpkin.
Did i defend it? No...i just raise a lesser issue where someone has something "some people" do find offensive, i dont even give sht about the tattoo honestly, but if Dana White is going to say nobody is allowed a tattoo that is seen as offensive then you have to swing it both ways.

I totally support Salin not fighting on a televised event, he has his beliefs and if he is truly committed to them he will accept that.
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote