MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brandon Saling faces hearing over hate tattoos and criminal record

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2012, 06:46 AM   #30 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Kneel Before Christ!

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
Well he was told to remove it because of racial tensions. Mexican Americans may be offended by the flag.
Mexican Americans have become a an entire race!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
What the students did was horrible however Immature Students and hate groups acting out is alot different than a school principal telling a kid to remove the flag on vetterans day.

For instance me saying a bunch of racist mexicans attacked a white guy isn't significant but a non racist party taking sides is.

Also I am not denying that there isn't hate both ways but I am saying there is a double standard that is present in the majority of cases. You asked for a case so I supplied it.
Are you impaired? Do you seriously not know what a double standard is? A double standard would imply that minority groups are infallible while everyone picks on the poor white man.

What you supplied was not an example of a racial double standard, but a school wanting to avoid another unneeded conflict.

Again, it's easy to go on the Free Republic forums and get a slanted story that makes it seem like everyone is out to get the good ole American boy(what bigotry and closeted racism often leads to), but the real story was this kid wasn't allowed to wear his flag because they were banned.

Period. Kids were complaining because he was infracting upon a rule set when SURPRISE a bunch of arrogant, pompous kids decided to tote American Flags on Cinco De Mayo(because trolling Mexicans on their special day is so funny and original and remember, the white man is ALWAYS the victim!). They banned national flags outright to avoid favouritism and he broke the rule defiantly.

This was a big story because of people like you always trying to play the victim card. They conveniently left out the fact that all flags were banned and made it seem like they did it just because they liked Mexicans and were being "PC" by catering to the minority. In the end of the day, enough screaming hicks got through that they had to reverse there decision....I wonder if Pablo got to wear his flag too?

Mind you, this is a school where very limited free speech is applied.

Keep them coming though. I'm enjoying this futile and pathetic effort.