MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brandon Saling faces hearing over hate tattoos and criminal record

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2012, 09:40 AM   #31 (permalink)
DanTheJu
Bantamweight

DanTheJu is on another level nowDanTheJu is on another level nowDanTheJu is on another level nowDanTheJu is on another level nowDanTheJu is on another level nowDanTheJu is on another level nowDanTheJu is on another level nowDanTheJu is on another level nowDanTheJu is on another level nowDanTheJu is on another level nowDanTheJu is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
In the end of the day, enough screaming hicks got through that they had to reverse there decision....
Way to be overtly racist yourself!

Every race in the world has racists with in it, every race has those who are not. There are double standards all over the world, its just how life is!

I am a white man, and I can say honestly that saying 99% of whites are racist is one of the more racist things I have heard on this forum! My family has never been discriminatory, we were just not raised that way. My grandparents felt the affects of the end of the "Irish Need Not Apply" era. They showed us all how to judge people based on who they are, not where they are from or what they look like. The entire community I grew up in was like that!

With that in mind, the fighter that spurred this conversation, my community would have wanted him dead! Being a child rapist, that is the lowest form of human there is.
DanTheJu is offline   Reply With Quote