MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brandon Saling faces hearing over hate tattoos and criminal record

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2012, 09:38 AM   #33 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Middleweight

Joabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
I don't know why any of you waste your time with Roflcopter. His complete inability to recognize points of view outside of his own, combined with how quickly he lowers himself to tossing about personal insults demonstrates his ignorance in spades. A complete and utter waste of time is that man.

Wish i knew that earlier - i dont come on here that much so i did not know him, i tend to take everyones points seriously... discuses them without getting bitchy.

But since he has previous...ill pick him out as a clown before i start to get into anything in future

Last edited by Joabbuac : 03-05-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote