MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rowdy Ronda Rousey appreciation thread

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2012, 10:58 AM   #118 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by fight_doctor View Post
"I don't feel bad about it." Ronda just guaranteed I will never be a fan. Completely classless, approaching abominable. Then somebody clued me in that she trains with the Diaz's and I understood. I'll be rooting against her in every fight from now on. I hope Cyborg comes back, gets better at hiding her juicing, and smashes Ronda's pretty face in.
I still don't get why this comment bothers people. They act like tapping wasn't an option. It is not Ronda's fault that Tate didn't tap until she could scratch the middle of her back. Why should she feel bad for it? She didn't appear to brag about it or taunt Tate with it, it happened, she did what she had to do to win, and that was it.

And while I am no fan of the Diaz brothers, how does this comment and training with them link up at all?
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote