MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rowdy Ronda Rousey appreciation thread

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #132 (permalink)
Term
Featherweight

Term Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by fight_doctor View Post
This is my point. When she didn't want to break the arm she tried to avoid it. In this fight she didn't try to avoid it. That's shitty.
The shitty part was D'Alelio complaining after verbally tapping. Rhonda wanted to avoid breaking her arm and she has said in several interviews that she now has no choice but to hold it until the ref stops her. So arms that get screwed up you can thank D'Alelio. With refs like the one in this fight, there might be many.

I think Cyborg is the only woman out there that could beat her. When Tate hit her early she didn't look like she handled it all that well. I could imagine getting hit by Cyborg would be a lot worse. I think she will take Kaufman's arm as well. Wouldn't mind seeing her against Marloes Coenen. Neither of those fights are going to happen anytime soon though.