MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rowdy Ronda Rousey appreciation thread

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2012, 06:17 PM   #142 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
That you are....wait for it - sub human shock shock.

Anyway....You do understand that an armbreak can affect someone for the rest of there career yes? Yes it was Tates fault...but you can still feel sorry for her....feel bad about having to break it - even if they forced you to do it.
I do understand that breaking an arm can affect someone career, but I don't feel sorry for people because they make poor decisions. If say Tate randomly fell and broke her arm, such as slipping on stairs, etc, then I would feel bad. She would have no active and predictable decision in that. But when you are confronted with choices and you make a bad one why should I feel bad?

Feel free to continue to associate me with a less human being, but I find it quite humorous that you resorted to name calling.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote