MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rowdy Ronda Rousey appreciation thread

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #144 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Light Heavyweight

Joabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtcpl View Post
I do understand that breaking an arm can affect someone career, but I don't feel sorry for people because they make poor decisions. If say Tate randomly fell and broke her arm, such as slipping on stairs, etc, then I would feel bad. She would have no active and predictable decision in that. But when you are confronted with choices and you make a bad one why should I feel bad?

Feel free to continue to associate me with a less human being, but I find it quite humorous that you resorted to name calling.
come on man, i was just messing since the other guy said it...and you kinda led me into it.

I feel sorry for those who make bad decisions...thats all and hey - looks like her arm was not broke.
Joabbuac is online now   Reply With Quote