MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2012, 10:00 PM   #513 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
Does anyone have good ideas for a book series? Got nothing to read just now.

The kind of stuff I am into is Song of Ice and Fire, The First Law series, Tales of the Otori, the Troy series etc

I'm really into a good original fantasy series. I got onto book 3 of the wheel of time too but it got so hard going I sacked it.
If you haven't read The Malazan Book of the Fallen by Steven Erikson I would highly recommend it. It starts with Gardens of the Moon. The Mistborn trilogy has so far been really good.

I'm currently reading 2 books Life is Yours to Win by Augie Garrido(the Texas Longhorn Baseball coach) and Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson the final book in the Mistborn Trilogy.