MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brandon Saling faces hearing over hate tattoos and criminal record

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2012, 09:58 PM   #45 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
There was a whole article on this awhile back. Fascinating stuff. Go watch Romper Stomper, American History X, Malcolm X, it's all prevalent around the world. The crazy thing is I think I've met all people off all cultures and I can say this there are sour apples in every ethnical group, but majority are koo as long as you give em respects. It's that simple.

All everybody needs to do is blaze and watch the space channel. I'm dead serious once they realize how much more there is to us as human beings living on this beautiful planet Earth they'll realize how trivial and innocuous racism is and this is coming from a guy who is mildly racist...hah...hah. I have preconceived notions of certain groups, but I know better than to judge em.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote