MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brandon Saling faces hearing over hate tattoos and criminal record

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2012, 10:09 PM   #46 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Speaking of waste of time, I don't know why you come in here with nothing to say but an attempt to slander me. Get over yourself.
That'd be because you're an arse who deserves to be called on his BS. I can understand that you disagree with what you might deem weak points, and you may even be right as to their lack of merit. But you can't seem to be able to debate or refute those points without first calling into question the intelligence of others. You're jumping all over people who have in no way jumped on you. You're an ass-hat, and I'm here to tell you that you're an ass-hat. So, deal with it, ass-hat.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote