MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rowdy Ronda Rousey appreciation thread

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2012, 10:48 PM   #150 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
I like Ronda and you have to admit if your opponent is Rousey, you are going to be a little more reserved on the ground.

Its a bit early to count on Rousey vs Cyborg, I could see Ronda fighting again and most likely winning in similar fashion. Assuming she waits/wins I think it could end up either a KO for Cyborg or a five round slow ground war, I guess I'm just not sure Ronda gets that type of sub on Cyborg.

Anyway, it was a exciting fight and I think it proved woman's mma doesn't live or die with one or two fighters and with fights like what we've see in strikeforce woman's mma is going to grow and if Ronda and Cyborg are able to win dana over we could see woman's mma alot more.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote