MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brandon Saling faces hearing over hate tattoos and criminal record

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2012, 11:21 PM   #48 (permalink)
SmackyBear
Bantamweight

SmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For Greatness
This thread needs more arguing over hypothetical double standards.

Anyway, Bellator also had this guy on one of their cards. And it seems like he's fought in quite a few states. I'm just a bit surprised, because I know commissions ask applicants for fight licenses about criminal history, and say character is a factor in their decision.

So either he told the truth, and a package of forcing someone under 13 to have sex and domestic violence doesn't disqualify you, OR commissions are really big on the honor system and nobody checks to see if you lied.

I guess he could have told them he turned his life around, but if he actually had, you'd think he'd get rid of the tattoos. Plus, he had the domestic violence case after he got out of prison, so it's not like he reformed in prison and has been squeaky clean since then.