MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brandon Saling faces hearing over hate tattoos and criminal record

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2012, 12:27 AM   #49 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Kneel Before Christ!

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
That'd be because you're an arse who deserves to be called on his BS. I can understand that you disagree with what you might deem weak points, and you may even be right as to their lack of merit. But you can't seem to be able to debate or refute those points without first calling into question the intelligence of others. You're jumping all over people who have in no way jumped on you. You're an ass-hat, and I'm here to tell you that you're an ass-hat. So, deal with it, ass-hat.
If someone tries to argue that 1 + 1 = 7....they clearly aren't very intelligent.

Same thing.

And again, if you don't have an opinion worth my time, I really don't want to hear you..ie that means actually staying on topic and not these unprovoked ad hominem attacks on myself.