MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2012, 09:24 AM   #19688 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
I have run out of things to say about MMA.

I’ve been looking around on other forums. I found one for old stoners. Old farts like me, laughing at how dumb kids are today and bragging about the incredibly stupid things we did as kids. Not much traffic on that one. A lot of people start threads and then forget about them

i found another one for owners of boxer dogs. Internet snobbery at it’s best. I decided to join this fine forum but.... They had me fill out an APPLICATION with some very detailed information about me and my puppies. And a short essay on why I thought they would benefit from having me.

Well, my application was accepted (thank goodness. I could not have handled that rejection) BUT, they let me know right off the bat that I have inferior puppies from a possibly shady breeder (no, I have 2 beautiful, happy dogs that cost a tiny fraction of what they paid for theirs) and my time on the forum would be better spent reading than writing.

What a warm and welcoming place the web is.