MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Assess and critique me please? *video*

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2012, 01:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings System
Ditto on what most are saying. I think Gland or any of the fighters on the forum would be able to offer insight since they're experienced. Based from what I can see though.

- You have pretty good footwork.
- wicked jab with your long reach. You have a tendency to drop your right which would be susceptible to a left hook counter. In fact I'm confident you can land points all day with your left jab ala GSP style.
- you remind me Jonathan Brooks though where you chin is up in the air. Tuck your chin. Watch this video on Bernard Hopkins teaching Rashad.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote