MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA - beginner

Thread: MMA - beginner
View Single Post

Old 03-08-2012, 04:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDeew View Post
No I spar at the club, this is the only MMA club in my town, so I should be more than satisfied with this one.
Our instructors don't let us spar til after a year then it's on. When they go...they go at it hard. So with that said I think you should train your technique first and not be so quick. Fighting is like an art there's so much to learn; parry, learning how to block even, then head movement, foot work and then striking combinations. I love it when I see people go crazy...they usually tire themselves out. If you really want to spar...go with your instructor cuz he'll know how to control himself and not hurt you in the process ala Cerrone vs the kid...lolz!

Good luck!
No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote