MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brandon Saling faces hearing over hate tattoos and criminal record

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2012, 06:53 AM   #55 (permalink)
Brydon
Featherweight

Brydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level now
Having a Tattoo saying white pride - Should be OK, but it isn't. It is considered OK to have "brown pride" tattooed on you, and thus the same standard should apply. Unfortunatly, 99% of people who have a white pride tattoo have it for its racist implications. Hopefully in the future this will no longer be the case, but as it stands, white pride tattoos are a terrible idea.

Having tattoos with Nazi meanings - Having tattoos supporting the greatest war crime in history and the perpetrator of said crimes is just silly. Is he really in favor of the gassing of 6 million jews? I doubt it. It is just a stupid idea of an angry and confused young man. I think a lot of the people with Nazi related tattoos probably don't have that much of an idea of what the Nazi's actually stood for, and instead is just an expression of their hatred for other races. All that being said, Nazi related tattoos are completely unnacceptable and no pro sports league should permit an athlete with these tats.

Kidnapping and raping underage girls - Are you ******* kidding me? This guy shouldn't be allowed to work anywhere but Mcdonalds, whilst wearing a T-Shirt saying "Pedophile. Beware." Strikeforce seriosly ****ed up here. It doesn't matter how good a fighter this guy is, boot him out of the organisation quickly.
Brydon is offline   Reply With Quote