MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Weigh-In in 3 weeks

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2012, 11:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Venum_Warrior
MMA Fanatic

Venum_Warrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosood View Post
You can always cut weight for each fight, if you're not losing weight fast enough that may seem the best. Also it isn't always what you eat, although this is very important, but increasing the calorie intake helps greatly. During wrestling season I cut around 20 pounds but about 10-12 came off relatively easy during the first 2 weeks. (I'm also 6 ft but I cut from 180 to 160). I dropped from eating pretty much what ever I wanted and around 2000-3000 calories to eating about 1000-1500 calories a day. This will help a lot in getting down, you're going to be tired, and hungry but you have to get used to it. Also chew gum if you get too hungry.

Now if you choose to cut weight, and dehydrate your self some then you should probably start the week before if you need to lose 15 pounds. (The most I've done is 17 pounds from sunday to the next saturday, this was the same season). And just decrease water intake food intake as well as increase the cardio workout. Wearing sweats and plastics if you really need to helps alot. After your weigh in eat a little bit of food but be sure to hydrate well. You can fight a little hungry, but dehydrated you are asking to lose.

I hope this helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafiljone View Post
Hello to all

Here is impossible that weight may be reduced within the tenor at mentioned above in the subject,that is very fake thing at least 3-month take to reduce the minimum weight as per the balanced diet other wise not.
thx a lot Bosood, it really helped a lot.
especially header with the gum.

i had to cut weight too, but only like around 3.5 lbs.
jogging and sauna b4 the weigh in did the job hehe.
thx again

Rafiljone what the heck are u talking about?
it worked for me perfect and wasn't impossible......
Venum_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote