MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #628 (permalink)
M.C
-AUTHORITAH-

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonStriker View Post
I got the game Tuesday been playing through it it is amazing so far... but I am wondering why everyone seems to beat this so fast I dont remember people beating Mass Effect 2 so fast. I only played about 4 hours of it ( I am also doing some side missions too)so far going to play some more tonight, I hope the ending is good the way you make it sound it is the worst ending ever.
I beat the game fast because I don't have time to play through it right now, only a few days to beat it so I rushed through - there are 3 endings, all of them are HORRIBLE.

The game is quite amazing, I had the same mindset as you - it's not as bad as people are saying - No, no, it's horrible, and it literally makes the game feel like a giant waste of time, I'm glad I rushed through it, the disappointment I would have if I had spent 25 hours or whatever to do everything would have made me break the game, rather than put it up forever and never touch it again.

Click Images Above
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote