MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2012, 07:53 PM   #635 (permalink)
DragonStriker
Lightweight

DragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Let me put it this way, I know nobody who likes the ending, absolutely nobody. It's not a "well it could be better" ending, it's just plain out horrible and people are literally asking and willing to pay more money if they would release DLC endings that are good to make up for the crap they have in the game now.

My suggestion? Honestly? Play the game up until the final "point of no return" (won't spoil it or when it is) and then stop, never play the ending, and just make up one that suits you.

Do the side quests if you want, there's some really cool stuff in the game - just don't play the ending, you will feel cheated and regret even putting time into the game.
Wow I cant believe the ending is really that bad.

DragonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote