MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Would you ever have gay sex on camera like Dakota Cochrane for money?

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2012, 11:13 PM   #20 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Honestly and truly it does nothing for me sexually so the actual act of doing or the thought of it doesn't bother me that much more than half the shit on Fear Factor or Jackass. Is drinking a glass of bull semen any worse than blowing a guy really, is taking a penis in the poopshoot any worse than having your straight friends jamming fireworks up there? I would have to get paid more because you would have to deal with all the bigots and shit but at the end of the day I really wouldn't have a hard time looking at myself in the mirror or anything.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote