MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2012, 05:57 PM   #185 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
I have started playing basketball with my friends again, and strained my left wrist monday night.

I rested until yesterday. Yesterday was a great day, it was warm for one..., I got out at a reasonable time, went to the bag with my combat gloves, right hand felt fine throwing light punches.

I will be starting a new approach to my bag work, IE instructor's wishes.

He is wanting me to throw 150 strikes for each strike I know, so I started this yesterday.

I did jab, straight right, left & right hook, right roundhouse, left roundouse/switch kick?, right teep, right and left knees, and elbows.

I am worn out from this workout from yesterday and today. My main focus right now is just form, no power.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote