Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

How come all the mods have a ridiculous amount of credits?

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Toxic 
#1 ·
Just looked at the top 10 and almost all of them are mods.

#2 ·
Most mods have been here for a very long time and bet a lot.

I mean, most people on that list have been here for 4 years roughly, some since 09. Guys like G_Land and Budhisten just got modded just a little while back.

Like me, I have 8mill compared to your 18mill, and I'm a freakin' Admin.

Neat observation, though. :thumbsup:

#4 ·
I don't buy it for a minute. There's more to it then that.

Explain how KRY went from less than a million this summer to 280 million now.

http://www.mmaforum.com/member-bets/92686-rustyrenegade-vs-st-paul-guy-2.html

Lots of members have been around longer than mods. You guys are up to something clearly.

I don't want to speak for anybody else, but it takes the fun out of earning credits through betting when you guys can just obtain tons seemingly over night.

Reactions: Rusty
#6 ·
I personally gave myself my credits and gave a couple of the staff a few million also so that we can put on contest and leagues ect.. if we have no credits how are we supposed to reward people

Yes the staff has something going on with the credits...trying to make the forum fun for everyone

if you have a question ask us instead of making a thread accusing us of stuff, you have a question ask me i will always answer honestly and with the best of my knowledge

p.s. i have been here so long i used to have hundreds of billions of credits, no joke

#7 ·
I won probably over 20 million on sig contests alone and have won some big bets with crazy odds. That said I was at one time over 200 million but have since lost a lot chasing lopsided odds and making bad bets plus i have likely given away through contests and just cause over 60-70 million. Besides have you seen my post count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.