MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Here is a video of me getting put to sleep.

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2012, 05:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
Yeah, was my first competition and I done well in my first bout (didn't get videos though, typical) but my scales in my house were broke so i only found out the day before I needed to lose 8lbs to make the weight class I signed up for, really sucked!

Was great fun though, blacking out sucked but was a great experience and I learned loads from it .
This guy who lived in my building was a UK fighter and he told me some funny stories. He'd purposely not shave (Hendricks, Fitch, Nelson to name a few) and would go days without showering before a bout to make it as uncomfortable as possible for his opponent. Lolz...what a dik. I remember Rampage saying that Matt Lindland smelled...haha.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote