MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hey guys what's up. My intro.

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2012, 05:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
That was pretty entertaining. Tell you what you got...you got determination. Your left thigh must be a bit sore though. Check his kicks first for the first round or so, then parry with your right hand immediately countering with your own kick, or catch the leg kick with your left + right cross counter, or my favorite catch it (your thigh has to be leaning forwards so it comes into contact with his shin throwing him off balance) and sweep his other leg. Another option is to front teep him at the same time. Kicks are my speciality. Cung Le, Showtime, Barboza, CC, and of course Anderson Silva all have a wicked arsenal of kicks and counters.

Your friend is obviously fairly experienced. He's fighting pretty casually and landing at will which is a sign of an experienced fighter. He's not trying to hurt you which is good.

Most newbies go crazy and just swing wildly. It's quite funny actually. Otherwise looks like you're in good shape. You'll pick it up in no time once you get formal training. Remember though it's about discipline. One of the unwritten rules is to never use it outside of the dojo. After you train you feel like you can take on anyone...haha!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote