MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - To those with high credits...

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
To those with high credits...

I know some of you have been given lots of creds. God knows mow many millions have been thrown my way only for me to piss them away on some ridiculous underdogs.

But, some of you have legitimately earned a LOT of credits, right? Without any freebies?

If so, and assuming vbookies odds pretty accurately reflect real world betting lines, surely mirroring your bets with real bets would have earned you a shit load of cash by now, no?

Am I wrong? What if somebody with 20 million legit credits followed exactly their same betting pattern for real?

I dont get it? Why are you not all millionaires?!

Of course, I could be wrong and we all get by on freebies from the mods. In which case, discard my thread and carry on.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote