MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 15 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2012, 02:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
hadoq
Bantamweight

hadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level now
Ryan, I agree with you for the most part, and I'm sure things will be done about it in the future, it was a first, and the firsts are rarely perfect, not even close.

objectively, it could have been a lot worse, but in terms of entertainment value, it could also have been a lot better.

But it was the prelim fights, 16 live fights, it had to have some "boring" moments as there were a small amount of boring fighters (and a couple even made it into the house)

I take it the regular episodes will be much better and they're probably already thinking on how they're going to do it the next season.

I'm not too worried about it and I'm definitely looking forward to see how the season unfolds as a whole.
hadoq is offline   Reply With Quote