MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - To those with high credits...

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2012, 10:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
I know some of you have been given lots of creds. God knows mow many millions have been thrown my way only for me to piss them away on some ridiculous underdogs.

But, some of you have legitimately earned a LOT of credits, right? Without any freebies?

If so, and assuming vbookies odds pretty accurately reflect real world betting lines, surely mirroring your bets with real bets would have earned you a shit load of cash by now, no?

Am I wrong? What if somebody with 20 million legit credits followed exactly their same betting pattern for real?

I dont get it? Why are you not all millionaires?!

Of course, I could be wrong and we all get by on freebies from the mods. In which case, discard my thread and carry on.
I bet some real money and my trend seem to be the same some times I win big sometimes I lose BIG. I don't have the kind of credits I once had but I am certain I will be up to 100 mill again eventually (I didn't start at 0 and a lot of mine are from sig contests). I don't think anyone has a million credits who didn't get any of them from some kind of contest on the forum at some point or a donation from somebody or something.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is online now   Reply With Quote