MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2012, 11:11 AM   #19793 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
we have a teacher at our school who needs a kidney. We're headed out to a fund raiser event called "wrastle me a kidney". It will have some very small time pro rastlers there. The girls couldn't be more excited if it was the UFC.
A slammin" good time had by all.

When the main event spilled out of the ring and into the VIP audience (in folding metal chairs) My kids joined all of the others running over to get a better look at the action.

Right away my 7 year old comes walking back looking so dejected I thought she might cry... I asked her what's wrong and she told me: "It's over. That cheater guy hit him with a chair." .....

I can't remember now why I lost track of this great Sport.