MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ultimate Fighter Live Early Stoppages?

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
GlasgowKiss
Bantamweight

GlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level now
I thought the first one seemed better than the second one. The first one, the guy seemed outish to me on the way down, and seemed to recover slightly as his knees hit the mat. He was out when the ref first proceeded to move towards separating them, and vaguely back by the time the ref actually got them apart.

The 2nd one, the very SECOND the guy got dropped, he was already still with it enough to grab a single leg, even if it was the prematurely positioned referee's leg as he got in between them. I don't think the fighter was flash KO'd and then grabbed a leg mistaking the ref for fighter as he was in queer street, rather that the ref was in so fast, that the unKO'd fighter saw a leg and simply grabbed it. Very bad stoppage

Supporting - Machida, Edgar, Mitrione, Pickett, Cruickshank, Wiman, Lauzon, Falcao, Belcher, Korean Zombie, Palhares, Hendricks

Retirees - Lytle, BJ Penn, Hackney,
GlasgowKiss is offline   Reply With Quote