MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jared Carlsten vs Cristiano Marcello thoughts?

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2012, 08:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fard
Amateur

Fard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCDOJO101 View Post
I was a bit upset watching Jared lose as a member of 10th planet JJ. I do believe this was an unbalanced match. Cristiano Marcello has trained BJJ for nearly 20 years and i believe he was too dominant for Jared. I think he's gonna be the winner of this season.
Wasn't a great matchup for Jared style-wise. When your main attribute is strong BJJ and you're fighting a guy with better BJJ, it is what it is.
Marcello looked impressive on the ground, but I can imagine that strikers with good TDD might give him some problems.