MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I am making my Bellator debut friday

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2012, 03:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
kamikaze145
MMA fighter

kamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
With ears like that you know he's a grappler by trade. Watch your leg kicks. I think Curran's strategy vs Warren would pay dividends. KNEE TO THE FACE!

Use his hubris against em. He's gonna fight with a ton of emotion...play with em...then BREAK EM.

Who is that Speedy Gonzales side kick...

Just found this gem...lolz! This guy is a clown, but solid grappling game.

lol i enjoyed watching that, but that was ****ed up. Yeah, he definitely has a great ground game, he is a brown belt. i just competed in my first white belt tourney last weekend if that tells you the differences there lol but yeah the curran strategy is similar to mine. with a few kamikaze alterations.
kamikaze145 is offline   Reply With Quote