MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I am making my Bellator debut friday

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2012, 09:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaze145 View Post
lol i enjoyed watching that, but that was ****ed up. Yeah, he definitely has a great ground game, he is a brown belt. i just competed in my first white belt tourney last weekend if that tells you the differences there lol but yeah the curran strategy is similar to mine. with a few kamikaze alterations.
I may not be a trained pro fighter by trade...haha...but I sure as hell am a student of the game. Although he's super cocky...he's got a legit grappling game which is evident from the competitions he's been in. Love the way Curran stayed in the pocket repelled most of the tds, or popped back up tiring out Warren in the process, then simply UNLEASHED a Kamikaze ultra super 30 hit combo to his head like a pinball machine!

Hhaha...glad you liked the video. You should whisper in his ear how's your head feelin'. Actually maybe that's why it seems like he's lost a few brain cells.

What time is the prelims this Friday...

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote