MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2012, 07:53 AM   #19852 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
What's a good site to read worldwide news?
Stick with fox news. they're FAIR AND BALANCED and they won't confuse you with facts that don't fit their message.

They have the best motto in the business.

"WE REPORT, YOU DECIDE." (if it was total BS or partial)

I just said goodbye to Mrsfan and the girls as they head to Kentucky with relief supplies for some of her family who were left homeless.

Normally I would be planning some misadventure but, they took all the money this time. I mean all of it. I'm hoping that if we are generous enough with help THERE she won't bring anymore family back HERE. (that wouldn't sound so bad if you had ever met her family)

So, I'm left stranded and broke, home alone with the 3 dogs 3 cats and a couple of rats.