MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2012, 04:41 PM   #653 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
A number of Mass Effect fans are upset with the way the latest entry in the series ended, and they're voicing their displeasure by giving to charity.
It's tough to argue against charity.

It's tough to argue against charity.

Members of the Mass Effect community have set up the Retake Mass Effect ChipIn fund, collecting PayPal donations for the Child's Play charity in order to call attention to their request for BioWare to make alternate Mass Effect 3 endings.

As of press time, the fund had raised more than $35,000 from more than 1,400 contributors. The donation drive will run until April 11.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/mass-ef...harity-6366183

People hate this ending so much, they have raised $35,000 so that Bioware will take them seriously about it and release a DLC ending pack, the ending is stupidly horrible.

With that said, I've been playing a lot of Skyrim again lately, stealth dagger character. With near max perks in sneak/one-hand and proper stealth gear, and the use of Throw Voice shout (makes people face a certain way so you can sneak behind them), I can clear entire rooms without being spotted.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

*READ/IMPORTANT*
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote