MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who wins TUF Live (Season 15)?

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I put bets on four guys. 1,000 points on Chiesa, 1,000 points on Marcello, 1,000 points on Lawrence, and 4,000 points on Jury. Kind of defeats the purpose and they're not exactly a lot of points either, but hey.. If you can get away with it, why not? I'll be losing points either way if Jury loses, but oh well. I find it hard to imagine that I'd get all 4 wrong. I see one of these guys winning.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez

Last edited by Stapler : 03-16-2012 at 02:18 PM.
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote