MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Linux?

Thread: Linux?
View Single Post

Old 03-16-2012, 08:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
evilappendix
It Lurks...

evilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Word I'll probably do that thanks hex. That's almost identical to what I'll have. My Windows drive will still link to trusted sources like steam etc for sure but I'm referring to web browsing in general. I literally had Windows installed for about twenty minutes when I first built this rig for myself and got a damn security bot because I'm dumb and went to the first site google listed for ati drivers.. Big surprise it was a scam! I was pissed but thankfully nothing was harmed. Lucky for me I have uber nerd friends that smack me on the back of the head and then take care of my gaffs. That's actually how I got into Linux. My cousins roomie in Colorado set me up with a linux box and told me it was like wearing a condom for the internet. Can't stop everything but its 99 percent effective. I haven't looked back since.
evilappendix is offline   Reply With Quote