MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Looking for first pro fight for my two sons.

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2012, 02:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
There are numerous posts about this. You need to find a solid gym, from there the instructors will know whether they're ready or not. Wayyy too many up and comers are too eager to fight when they don't have the necessary tools. I've promoted shows and the competition is fierce. The shittiest fighter on the circuit could still whup anyone who's an amateur. We had one of our best Muay Thai students get chocked out in three minutes by an "average" fighter in a sanctioned pro fight. Pretty embarassing for all of us. BUT the rest of our fighters won that night so it balanced out...haha!

There are tons of shows in the South, West Coast, and Canada. Should be local shows in Michigan you can look into.

http://www.fightmichigan.com/?page_id=1953

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote