MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Report: Peyton Manning decides on the Denver Broncos

View Single Post

Old 03-19-2012, 07:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
He would have been better off in San Fran imo and I hate the niners. He'd have more weapons and a better defense but Harbaugh probably wouldn't give him control of the O. Plus the whole, not wanting to stop his bro from the Superbowl thing.

After SF I'd have wanted to see him pair up with Chris Johnson and Britt in Tennessee. Peyton could've signed for the league minimum or close to it allowing the team to add some more weapons. He'd have won over the fans and sold out the stadium for the year in one shot. It's not like he needs anymore money.

But since he signed with the Donkeys I hope Tebow gets traded somewhere and prospers and the Broncos suck for the next ten years

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote