MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 15 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2012, 08:30 AM   #59 (permalink)
GlasgowKiss
Bantamweight

GlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level now
Well, that was an absorbing episode ! I didn't think it would make any difference, but being only literally days behind all the action happening leading up to the fight, really made a difference. Really gave it a fresh feel, added by the live pre fight warm ups etc.

Have always been a Cruz fan over Faber. Both these guys are intelligent, professional, hard workers and looking like great coaches. Like their fights, they are basically two studs that are evenly matched in almost everything. Probably, the strongest 1 2 in any weight class.

Cruz just has that little something extra about himself though, and I think it showed tonight. Whilst Faber tried to make Cruz look bad with some accusatory shit, he only barely succeeded. Conversely, Cruz made Faber look like a complete fool by playing within the rules of the game, not bringing in any outside stuff and stunning Faber and his team with a swerve.

I hope it pays off big time, and Lawrence pulls through.

It may be with Lawrence that we witnessed his best performance ever, in the qualifying fight. Obviously, it seems to be Lawrence that reacted best out of all of them, to the initial swerve pf being told it was a 1 rounder, and he really went for it brilliantly inside that one round.

Very interesting fight coming up.

Gutted Cruickshank lost though, always support any Detroit lads, and they guy had a great all round package. Hope he gets another shot somehow

Supporting - Machida, Edgar, Mitrione, Pickett, Cruickshank, Wiman, Lauzon, Falcao, Belcher, Korean Zombie, Palhares, Hendricks

Retirees - Lytle, BJ Penn, Hackney,
GlasgowKiss is offline   Reply With Quote