MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2012, 11:05 AM   #520 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Just started "The Prince" by niccolo machiavelli. The mother of my child is working towards her doctorate in english literature and she was blown away that I'd never heard of this book. As it turns out this book is rather fantastic, although im only shortly into it my mind has been blown with new ideas and realizations.
Read the Eastern counterpart two versions actually; AOW by ST. Read a couple of chapters of "The Prince," but never finished it. That book is the single reason why all the Italians always assasinate each other. It's from the Renaissance period of a failed commander in battle ironically. Looks like he was able to write a successful book though. Any read the book of Five Rings.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote